Life - Prettier After a Storm

Cliches are true.

Things are prettier after a storm. I experienced a "winter" storm just the past and lost electricity and WiFi for about 4 days. When I saw the street lamps light up, my heart burst with excitement. I cavorted around. I felt so happy. 

Photo by me from Pixel 2 XL.

Even the sunset. 

I swear after a storm, the sunset looks prettier. There are more flat clouds and they take on the glow of the waning sun. 

Intensity is relative. 

Maybe it is just perception. When we turn on the lights at night, we quint our eyes to protect them from the intense light. 

Relativity never ends. 

Talking about relativity is getting boring. After all, everything is relative. Everything is pointing towards the obvious that our experiences in life are relative. Our perceptions are relative. And relativity is beautiful. 

Even in the worst of situations, there can emerge the best thing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Snow Globe - The MacGuffin

The Searching Game

Sea of No Progress - Beginning of Continuity