Grassy Diary - Part 1

Ideas are like seeds. 

They grow into magnificent trees and beautiful flowers, but not all seeds survive the journey. Seeds need water, soil, and dirt. sunlight, and a sky to grow. And their limit? The sky. 

I woke up. 

This energizing feeling is definitely water! Water mixed with mossy moss. So comfortable! I just want to sleep a bit more, and I need to stretch myself. Good night. 

What is so bright?

Is that what they call sunshine? Ahhh. It is too bright for me. Why can't I just sleep in a little more. And the moss is drying up around me. I am thirsty. I want to reach a bit deeper to taste water. Wish me luck!

Sunshine is so sweet!

I can't get enough of it. It is comforting and inviting. Maybe I can touch it. It seems a bit high in the sky though. Whatever, I will touch it and find out how high it is. My friends all want to touch it too! But I will be the first. 

Photo by me from Pixel 2 XL. 

I am so cold!

I am freezing. The white thing is making me feel cold. It scares me. Will everything become monotone and will I freeze to death? Sunshine tastes  too sweet. I can't stand it. Some of my friends are taller than me. Errh! So annoying. I was here first. 

Photo my me from Pixel 2 XL. 

Take me closer!

I am about to fall over! But I have to catch that last ray of sunshine. I need to grow higher and higher and higher until I reach the sun. Everyone around me is growing too. It is a race of determination. I can do this! 

Photo by me from Pixel 2 XL.

Ahhhh. Heeeelp. 

The moss is too dry. I can't get enough water. I am starving! My body is too heavy to lift up right. And people are leaning on top of me! It is suffocating. Oh no! Did some of my friend give up? They are starting to lose their color. 

Photo by me from Pixel 2 XL.

What is this world!

It gives me water. Take it away from me. Now it is trying to drown me! This is not fair. I am growing taller and taller, but water is diluting my nutrients. My top is not green enough. It seems like the sun is still far away. I wonder how long it will take me to touch it. This world is getting unbearable. I feel tired already. It seems like some of my friends can't keep up. Should I leave them behind? 

Photo by me from Pixel 2 XL.

I don't have enough room!

People always block my sunshine. I have to grow taller to reach it, but people are always in the way. Why is this happening! Can't they move somewhere else? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Snow Globe - The MacGuffin

The Searching Game

Sea of No Progress - Beginning of Continuity