The Searching Game

Sometimes, we feel like we are missing something. We don't know what exactly we are missing, but we are sure we are missing it. When we walk, we hold our head up high and look around, searching for a hint, a clue, that will lead us to what we are finding.

Most days are routine. 

We get up, wash, eat, and drive. This repetition is boring, and we pay little attention to it. Now, imagine you wake up in the morning and eat oatmeal while clearly pondering about an aspect of your life. There is no rush. There is no grogginess. There is vitality.

Art from Kimi no Na wa.

What is the difference between the two lives?

The one we live in right now and the one we are searching for? We don't know... That is why we are searching, waiting, and anticipating.

Break compromise. 

People often mention that we have to keep accelerating, keep moving forward with passion and zeal. However, we don't have that much continuous passion to spend; we are human, after all. We don't have to hold ourselves up to the high standard of being super productive and inspired. We all need to take a break sometimes. A break helps us to readjust our goals, values, and energy level. 

There is no difference.

There is no significant difference between the two lives mentioned above; in fact, they are one single life. Life is not a single moment, but a continuous string: it twists, it bends, it breaks, and it reconnects. Life is those uplifting, tear-jerking moments. Life is those melancholy, salty aftertastes. Life is ceaseless. Life is relentless. 

Art from Kimi no Na wa.

Life is up. 

Confession: I thought about ending my blog. My first technology blog has about 30 posts. This blog already has 37 posts. I beat my own record. I found excuses for myself to halt this blog, because I am planning on posting technology guides on Medium. 

I am still here and typing. I read some of my previous posts and found a sense of appreciation and a bit of my soul that poured into those posts. I will keep writing, at least for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upside Down Snow Globe - The MacGuffin

Sea of No Progress - Beginning of Continuity